How to Apply at CCA
Our Three Simple Steps to Help
No application will be accepted or processed without all the requirements listed below.
- Completed Application
- Completed Church Verification form
- Non-refundable Application Fee
- Original Birth Certificate (we will make a copy and return the original to you)
- Original Immunization Records (we will make a copy and return the original to you)
- Most recent Report Card (Not required for kindergarten)
- Most recent Standardized Test Results (Not required for kindergarten)
CCA’s Admissions will review all applications submitted in light of its admissions policy. If preliminary approval is received, you will then be contacted to schedule an assessment test date for your child as well as a face to face interview.(Testing will take approximately 3 hours).
You will be notified during your interview or by mail of the Admissions Committee’s final decision.
Upon acceptance you will be given an Enrollment packet. The Enrollment packet will contain all of the remaining forms, information, and contracts. This packet is to be completed and returned to the school office as soon as possible. Final enrollment is not complete until this packet is returned to the school office.
Non-acceptance: If the Admissions Committee determines we are unable to place your child at our school we will disclose to you the reason for this decision.
PLEASE NOTE: Submitting an application, application fee and other pertinent information does not constitute acceptance into our program. All incoming students must be current with their immunizations prior to attending school.
CCA has developed the FLEX program as an alternative enrollment that allows a family to register for as few or many classes as they want.